TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Account, Password, and Security:
- If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your display name and password, and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur through Your display name and password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership access on the Platform.
- You agree to:
- Immediately notify 100 Plus Mall of any unauthorized use/breach of Your password or account
- Ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session.
- Services Offered:
- 100 Plus Mall does not warrant that the product description or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard. In no event shall Huplus Market Innovations Pvt Ltd and its business partners/affiliates/e- retailers/Franchise Partners/Sahayak Mitra, be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other sorts, arising out of or in connection with the trade/purchase/sales or information of any goods/brands/categories listed. 100 Plus Mall reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the service at any time without prior notice. Also, 100 Plus Mall does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Platform for Transaction and Communication:
The users (end customers, Franchise Partners, Sahayak Mitra, affiliate, etc. or users of any sort) utilize the Platform to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. 100 Plus Mall is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction among the users of 100 Plus Mall.
All commercial/contractual information and terms are updated on the platform as given by the seller or as available on the brand’s (company owning the product) website, brochure or as informed by the brand owner/representative/authorized partner. The commercial/contractual terms include MRP, Place of Origin, Warranties related to products and services, and after-sales services related to products and services, Date if any, Product Details, Description and Specifications. 100 Plus Mall does not have any control or does not determine or advise or, in any way, involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms.
Please note, 100 Plus Mall does not warranty that all such information mentioned is 100% correct. Though we try our best to give you the most accurate information but since we are dependent on other sources hence the information is subjected to error.
- 100 Plus Mall does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform.
- 100 Plus Mall is not responsible for the un-availability of the stock/product or for the exact match of the product as shown in the product image.
- At no time 100 Plus Mall have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered.
- The 100 Plus Mall is only a platform that can be utilized by users to reach a more extensive base to buy products or services from the brands’ authorized partners or other sellers. 100 Plus Mall try to connect buyers directly with the brands or their authorized sellers or seller of the brands’ product. Since 100 Plus Mall follow the minimal inventory policy hence is dependent on its partner for the supply or availability of goods. Hence, 100 Plus Mall is not responsible for the unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products that are out of stock, unavailable or back-ordered.
- Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may vary due to some technical issue or typographical error, and the product information published may be displayed incorrectly. In any such event, we may cancel Your order(s).
- You release and indemnify 100 Plus Mall and/or any of its officers, affiliates, from any cost, damage, liability, or other consequences of any of the actions of the users of 100 Plus Mall. You may also expressly waive any claims that You may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, 100 Plus Mall cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other users which is made available on the Platform.
- User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
- You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever
100 Plus Mall may cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Orders’ under specific criteria at any stage of the product delivery. The ’Bulk’ mentioned here is subjective and is the sole discretion of 100 Plus Mall to declare an order as Bulk. Also, an order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets the below-mentioned criteria and any additional criteria as defined by 100 Plus Mall:
- is misleading in any way
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including but not limited to unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, Email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual user’s enjoyment of similar services
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- violates any law during the time the law is in force
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers
- A user may be considered to be a fraud or a loss to business due to fraudulent activities if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users don’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by 100 Plus Mall
- Users fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another users’ phone/email
- Users use invalid addresses, email, and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Users return the wrong product
- Users refuse to pay for an order
- Users involve in the snatch and run of any order
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to 100 Plus Mall
- User with a very high return rate
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake/used orders 4.4.
1: High Value or High-Ticket size order with or without any prior verification (ID and address proof) by the user. The value and ticket size mentioned here is subjective and is the sole discretion of 100 Plus Mall to declare a value or ticket size as high. In case, if a customer fails to validate its identity, such orders shall be cancelled.
2: Multiple orders placed for the same product with the same name and at the same address, depending on the product category.
3: Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
4: Any promotional voucher used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ may not be refunded
100 Plus Mall may cancel any orders that classify as ‘Fraud Orders’ under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. The ‘Fraud’ mentioned here is subjective and is the sole discretion of 100 Plus Mall to declare an order as a fraud. Also, an order can be classified as a ‘Fraud Order’ if it meets the below-mentioned criteria and any additional criteria as defined by 100 Plus Mall:
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience, and abuses any policy and rules of the company and interrupts or causes to interrupt or damages the use by other users of 100 Plus Mall.
- You shall not use any false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead 100 Plus Mall by sharing multiple addresses and phone numbers or transacting with malicious intentions.
- We, on a specific landing page, even allow our users to experience free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interests in the fields of concern, including ‘viewing user-generated content’ and/or ‘videos’ and ‘posting comments’. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user- generated content to any specific dedicated page on the Platform, You accept and consent to the practices described in these ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Privacy Policies’, as well as any other terms prescribed by 100 Plus Mall on the Platform. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing, and/or posting any user-generated content on these pages, You will not imitate, abuse, harass, any customer/user or violate and exploit any of these ‘Terms of Service’ of the Platform.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic devices, programs, algorithms or methodologies, or any similar or equivalent manual processes, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portions of the Platform or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or any server, computer, network, or any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic Laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, GST, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in any item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law, including exchange control laws or regulations for the time they are in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services to mislead other users in any manner.
- The content posted does not necessarily reflect the views of 100 Plus Mall. In no event shall 100 Plus Mall assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from the use of content and/or appearance of content on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all the necessary rights to all the content which You provide and to all the information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- 100 Plus Mall hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, colour, etc., of the final product as ordered by the user. The 100 Plus Mall Return & Exchange Policy offers You the option to return or exchange items purchased on 100 Plus Mall within the return/exchange period (please read through the Product Detail page to see the number of days up to which a product can be returned/exchanged, post-delivery). In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on our 100 Plus Mall website. If in case You do not see a return policy, then by default, 7 days after receipt of goods shall be assumed as the period to file a return and return the product.
- Contents Posted on Platform:
- You may use the information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for Your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If You are a minor, i.e., under the age of 18 years, You shall not register as a user of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor, if You wish to use or transact on 100 Plus Mall, such use or transaction may be made by Your legal guardian or parents on the Platform.
If You have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our Ghaziabad address or at our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
We value the trust You place in us. That’s why we try our best to secure transactions and the information of customers. Please read the following statements to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information and Other Information
When You use our website, we collect and store Your personal information, which is provided by You from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet Your needs and to customize our website to make Your experience safer and more comfortable. More importantly, while doing so, we collect personal information from You that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
We collect Your following detailed information, including but not limited to:
- Personal Information: Your photograph, ID proof, address proof, bank details, address, contact number, Email ID, name, age, gender, qualification, date of birth, and content. With Your consent, we will have access to Your SMS, contacts in Your directory and location.
- Account Information: Your account history with us, including (but not limited to) all billing information and communication, payment history, etc. However, the details of Your transactions may be preserved by 100 Plus Mall for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about Your e-commerce activities on 100 Plus Mall.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, accounts, including third- party accounts, and other security-related information used by You in relation to our services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by You or by a third party and which You wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents, etc.
- We will occasionally ask You to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask You for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor Your experience at our website, to provide You with content that we think You might be interested in and to display content according to Your preferences.
Information is collected depending upon Your role or sections of the website You want to use. It helps us to perform necessary actions to fulfill transactions and to authenticate the purchase. Though we shall try our best to prevent any misuse of Your information, yet we do not guarantee the same. You may choose to skip the sections of the website or platform that ask Your information, and hence You may limit Your use of the platform.
In general, You can browse the website without telling us who You are or revealing any personal information about Yourself. Once You give us Your personal information, You are not anonymous to us. Wherever possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website.
Collection and Use of Technical Information
We may automatically track certain information about You based upon Your behaviour on our website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to understand better, protect, and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on our website or not), which URL You go to next (whether this URL is on our website or not), Your computer browser information, Your IP-address, device ID, device contacts, device accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of Your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide You with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Platform.
Collection and Use of Information by Third Party
At times we may tie-up with third parties, service providers, brand owners, or other partners and make available certain services, features, offers, events, or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or get disclosed to them. Such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules, and we shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
If You choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms, or other message areas or choose to leave feedback, raise tickets, we will collect that information You provide to us. Such information may be disclosed to third parties for the management of operations or any technical / business assistance.
If You transact with us, though, at present, we have outsourced the payment gateway services or internet-based e-transaction services to the best third-party service providers. Still, we may collect some information if required.
Note:At present, we do not collect any credit card or debit card details
Links to Other Sites
Our website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about You. 100 Plus Mall is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
We shall try our best to offer You the best secured environment, but we may not guarantee the same. Once Your information is in our possession, we shall try our best to protect it against unauthorized access.
We shall try our best to provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If You want to remove Your contact information from all www.100plusmall.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe or mail us at: email@example.com
If, in case we have not provided You an opt-out option and You have received an unwanted mail, SMS, or promotion of any sort, please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer have been provided below:
You can also write to him at:
c/o Huplus Market Innovations Pvt Ltd, GH181, Windsor Park, Indirapuram Ghaziabad, near Aditya Mall
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
- All the material, products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through the Platform are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, expressed or implied, except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, 100 Plus Mall does not warrant that the Platform will always be available, or available at all, or the information on the Platform is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
- Different state laws govern all the Products sold on the Platform. If the seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, the seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by the seller from the sale of such products that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery- related updates. We will not use Your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
- E-Platform for Communication:
You agree, understand and acknowledge that 100 Plus Mall is an online platform that enables You to purchase products listed on the Platform at the price indicated therein at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that 100 Plus Mall is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on 100 Plus Mall.
- Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
The Platform is controlled and operated by 100 Plus Mall, and the products on the Platform are sold by respective sellers and/or 100 Plus Mall. All material on the Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. The material on 100 Plus Mall is solely for Your personal and non- commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means, directly or indirectly. You must not assist any other person in doing so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the material, use of the content on 100 Plus Mall or any other networked computer environment or use of the material for any purpose other than personal or non- commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited. Should You receive remuneration, in money or otherwise, for any purpose, then such a use will be considered a commercial use according to the terms of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any service. Such content includes any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or any other material which You may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various services. However, we reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You, and You agree to grant royalty, free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually, and worldwide rights to us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
- Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall 100 Plus Mall be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the services or product
- unauthorized access or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data
- breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the products
- any other matter relating to the services of 100 Plus Mall. Such matter includes, but is not limited to, damages to loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected to the use or performance of the Platform or the services. 100 Plus Mall shall not be held responsible for the non-availability of 100 Plus Mall during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the 100 Plus Mall platform. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded from 100 Plus Mall is done entirely at the user’s own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extent that is permissible under law, 100 Plus Mall’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the purchase value of the products bought by You. 100 Plus Mall shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement among its users
100 Plus Mall may suspend or terminate Your use of 100 Plus Mall or any of its services, if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that You have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any of the terms in these Terms of Service or have in any way, otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely until and unless 100 Plus Mall chooses to terminate them.
- If You or 100 Plus Mall terminates Your use of the Platform or any of its services, 100 Plus Mall may delete any content or other material relating to Your use of the service, and 100 Plus Mall will have no liability to You or any third party for doing so. However, the details of Your transaction may be preserved by 100 Plus Mall for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance
- If You use any false email address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purpose, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience, or abuse any policy and rules of the company or mislead 100 Plus Mall by sharing multiple addresses and phone numbers or transacting with malicious intentions, then 100 Plus Mall reserves the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts, without any prior notice to You.
- Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only:
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. 100 Plus Mall makes no representation that the content in the Platform is appropriate or available for use in locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Platform from locations/countries other than India may do so on their own initiative, and 100 Plus Mall is not responsible for the supply of products/refunds for the products ordered from locations/Countries other than India. Compliance with local laws, if and to the extent of local laws, are applicable.
- Governing Law:
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to other conflicting laws or principles. Disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, and applicable authorities at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Contacting the Seller:
If in case You do not see the seller’s information on the Platform, You may do so by sending us an email at: email@example.com. We are committed to ensuring that any disputes regarding the purchase of products are settled amicably by way of dispute resolution mechanisms and procedures.
For any issues related to delivery, please feel free to contact us at: 9667790872 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You acknowledge and undertake that You are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at Your own risk and are using Your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions with 100 Plus Mall. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions, inactions of sellers, or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim any responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the sellers or manufacturers of the products. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the Platform. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services, and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. At no time shall any right, title, or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the Platform vest with 100 Plus Mall nor shall 100 Plus Mall have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the Platform.
- Delivery Related – The user agrees and acknowledges that any claims regarding order delivery (including non-receipt/ non-delivery of the order) shall be notified to 100 Plus Mall within 15 days from the date of purchase. Non-notifications by You of non-receipts or non-deliveries within the specified period of time shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction. 100 Plus Mall disclaims any liability or responsibility for claims regarding non- delivery, non-receipt of order after 15 days from the alleged date of purchase of product reflecting on the 100 Plus Mall portal.
For any issues related to delivery, please feel free to contact us at: 9667790872 or email@example.com
- Return, Refund Related – The user agrees and acknowledges that any product can be returned within the return period mentioned on the website, post purchase of the product. If in case no return period has been mentioned, the default return period shall be 7 days post receipt of the product. 100 Plus Mall disclaims any liability or responsibility for claims regarding the return of orders after the expiry of the return period, as mentioned.
- Any refunds related to returns shall be initiated after the product has been received by 100 Plus Mall and subject to the terms and conditions of purchase and the product received. The refund shall be initiated within 15 days after the product has been received by 100 Plus Mall.